IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON COVID-19
Dear customers and partners,
It is important to inform you of some measures we have taken in order to both protect your health and assure your safety during your stay at our hotel premises without having to turn our hotel into a hospital or ruining the travel experience we wish to offer to our customers.
You are kindly requested to read all information about these measures in case you are planning to stay at our hotel.
The following stated protection measures are OBLIGATORY since they have been set out by the Greek government.
- Our staff has been trained to deal with potential COVID-19 cases and will be pleased to assist you.
- We are currently working with a partner physician specializing in taking accurate specimen for molecular testing from suspect COVID-19 cases.
- For the year 2020, check- in starts at 15.00 pm and check –out time shall not exceed 11.00 am in order to achieve the highest-level disinfection of our hotel rooms. When leaving, steam cleaning shall be used to clean all rooms.
- For the year 2020, no theme nights such as traditional Greek dances, themed parties etc. will take place. Moreover, our beach bar will remain closed.
- Room cleaning and change of bed sheets shall take place every 2 days, unless we are asked by our customers to do it on a daily basis.
- We strongly recommend that you use hand sanitizer when entering or leaving our hotel public spaces e.g. restaurants, bars, reception desk etc.
- Please, clean your hands with hand sanitizer before using our buffet utensils.
- The buffet has glass that prevents customers from contacting food. Our staff is behind the buffet and will be happy to serve you
- There are hand sanitizer dispensers where necessary˙ hygiene gloves, face masks and hand sanitizers are also available at the reception desk for those who wish to use them.
- We strongly recommend that you wear face masks at any indoors public space of the hotel and maintain a distance of at least 1.50m from our staff or other customers.
- The hotel’s public spaces (restaurants, bars, the beach etc.) operate under lower capacity levels in compliance with new social distancing rules.
- Based on the sitting capacity, serving hours may be extended and/or you may be asked to enter our dining rooms at a certain time so as to comply with the new social distancing rules. There is also a change in our bar opening hours to avoid overcrowding.
- There are social distancing floor decals where people are queuing (e.g. in front of the reception desk) to show you where to stand according to relevant social distancing guidelines.
- We clean all crowded places and high touch surfaces e.g. elevators, stairs, key cards etc. on a regular basis.
- We have reduced the capacity of our hotel elevators.
- Our staff makes proper use of all personal protective equipment (PPE).
- We are closely watching all latest news about COVID-19 so as to adapt, if needed, the measures we have already taken.
- Our hotel disposes an integrated action plan, available to everyone. These are only some of the measures we are currently applying at our hotel.
Enjoy your stay!